Andriy simon

Andriy Simonyan

Question

Does anyone want to re open the topic on this guy. His new name is Andrew Kilbride (married an Irish girl )and he's posing as a millionaire owner founder of BETCOIN 

his email is megamelon@gmail.com

6 answers to this question

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.
On 17/02/2017 at 11:10 PM, Andriy simon said:

Does anyone want to re open the topic on this guy. His new name is Andrew Kilbride (married an Irish girl )and he's posing as a millionaire owner founder of BETCOIN 

his email is megamelon@gmail.com

On 20/02/2017 at 1:08 PM, Slythe said:

Why don't you let us know what your beef is?

Unrequited love haha

I'll talk about him. Me is a Russian piece of stinking shit and everyone needs to stay away from him. I have been in Hangzhou for 15 years and remember him. He is a drug dealer and a piece of shit. A piece of shit, and he will always be a piece of shif. Stay away from him.

Hey Ande, fuck hypocrite hairy mothers' cunt. Fuck you. Go away you drug dealing piece of shit motherfucker. You are the coward who started these posts, let's end them. You and your children are pieces of shit here. Fuck you and your mother your fucking coward. . I mean what a worthless coward "Uh. I'll stroke my small dick, say some bulshit and someone will like me." You Ussiam caveman motherfucker, go away. If you are so rich why are you even here? Piece of shit.

On 3/7/2017 at 1:04 AM, Popcorn Sutton said:

I'll talk about him. Me is a Russian piece of stinking shit and everyone needs to stay away from him. I have been in Hangzhou for 15 years and remember him. He is a drug dealer and a piece of shit. A piece of shit, and he will always be a piece of shif. Stay away from him.

Hey Ande, fuck hypocrite hairy mothers' cunt. Fuck you. Go away you drug dealing piece of shit motherfucker. You are the coward who started these posts, let's end them. You and your children are pieces of shit here. Fuck you and your mother your fucking coward. . I mean what a worthless coward "Uh. I'll stroke my small dick, say some bulshit and someone will like me." You Ussiam caveman motherfucker, go away. If you are so rich why are you even here? Piece of shit.

Few drinks last night? 

Lads I love this , his new name is Andrew kilbride , director of betcoin ! Based in China , apparently living on a boat in Phillipines. Changed his name to Andrew kilbride , married an Irish woman called vanessa ! I'm offering good rewards with anyone with more information on him