Cassia

education
Wahaha International School Open Day on March 11

3 posts in this topic

On Saturday, March 11th, 2017, WahahaInternational School (WIS) will hold a series of Open House activities forgrades KG through Middle School. Please join us on our ‘state-of-the –art”campus, attend demo lessons, meet our teachers and administrators, and witnessour student performances. 

Screen Shot 2017-03-09 at 8.02.32 AM.png

Event Information

Time: 9:30 am – 11:30 am, March 11 2017

5 Yaojiang Road, Shangcheng District, Hangzhou

During Open Day, the answers to all of your important questions will be answered?

What are our schools curriculums?

How are elements of China’s rich cultural and language integrated into our curriculums?

What role does inquiry-base learning play?

What do our classrooms and other facilities look like?

How do we nurture the development of our students’ hobbies and interest?

What makes Wahaha International unique from all other international schools?

Wahaha International School (WIS) was established with approval from the Education Bureau of Zhejiang Province in July 2015. From its inception, we have been committed to producing the next generation of ambassadors for China, global citizens who not only have a deep knowledge and understanding of Chinese culture and values but are also able to engage with the international community, make the distinct Chinese voice heard, and facilitate cultural and intellectual dialog. Here in the ancient capital of Hangzhou, our students can draw on the China’s rich cultural history around them and go out into the world, proudly bearing the standard for this city and their culture.

WIS enrolls students from kindergarten to nighth grade. The fusion of Eastern and Western cultures is the foundation of our teaching. Therefore, WIS primary school has introduced the International Primary Curriculum (IPC), creating an immersive English environment for our students. Meanwhile, the learning of Chinese culture runs through our curriculum framework. For instance, we offer courses based upon the Chinese Twenty-four Solar Terms and Western traditional festivals, which encourage the students to experience Chinese and Western traditional cultures heartily, understand more about their hidden values, and eventually promote the cultural identity and international understanding of our students.

If you are interested, please scan the QR Code below to sign up for the event.

WIS开放日报名en.png

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.

娃哈哈 (Wahaha) opened a school? Is the Sacred Holy Water 冰红茶 sold there?

Why does a soda pop, water and junk food factory open a school? Being that this is China, it shouldn't surprise me.

I want to teach there. Will work for money and cases of Binger.

Can one buy stocks in this company?

24 minutes ago, Mr. Zheng said:

娃哈哈 (Wahaha) opened a school? Is the Sacred Holy Water 冰红茶 sold there?

Why does a soda pop, water and junk food factory open a school? Being that this is China, it shouldn't surprise me.

I want to teach there. Will work for money and cases of Binger.

Can one buy stocks in this company?

No. yo are wrong. when i am student in prime school, wahaha school is exsist in shangchen disrict. it is a key schoool. very  famous in hangzhou