ivanoros87

NINFE HOME scented soya candle (Buy 1 get 1 free)

2 posts in this topic

Hello guys!

I want to inroduce you, especially to all the ladies of Hangzhou expat community, this candle brand

that makes great scented candles for every taste (also for men!) wich really improve your home interior and your mood by releaseing beautiful fragrance.

They smell great, natural and burn clean. All the soy wax used is come from certified US cultivation and the fragrances are carefully selected with perfumers from France and United Kingdom.

Also, the wick is made in natural cotton fibres imported from Germany. I am telling you all this details just because they are in contrast with the chinese trend (the profit above all). They are more quality as first.

The price is absolutely affordable (90~110RMBeach) and if you are already used to buy this kind of product you probably know that to buy some famous brand you'd be ready to spend 2 or 3 times their price. 

Their are great also as gift and all of them come in a super nice packaging!

This is the link to their website NinfeHome Co.

And this is their brand new TaoBao shop

Instantgram: ninfehome

For all the friends if you decide to buy one drop me a message first i will make sure you GET ONE FOR FREE!

Also, if you don't wich one you would love most ask me i'll help you to choose the right fragrance for you!

Thank you all!

header.jpg

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.