Hangzhou Expat

• I have an English learning workshop with my partner. We teach kids and try to help them to experience various ways of learning a foreign language. Among all the ways, communicating to real English speakers as much as someone can is the best way to get promotion. So we have a practical idea like asking for foreign friends to join in our project. The learning project might be like this: 1.we will organize activities once or twice a month. (Going to visit museums and places of interest, experiencing authentic Chinese culture are gladly to be considered)  2.we will set up some language learning goals for the real scene.  3. Invite foreign friends to communicate with kids in English to have the “real chat” and finish the language goals concurrently. So according to above idea, we hope you are interested in Chinese culture and enjoy staying with children, and if you have teaching experiences, that will be so nice!!!  And the most important thing is that you will stay in Hangzhou for a long and stable time. If you have interest in this, please send me the private massage!!  
    • Hi,  I am interested to learn Chinese language and looking for a female partener intersted to exchange English-Chinese experience with me. I am in Binjiang District.   thanks...
    • Hi, I’m interested!!! Take me in plz.
    • Hi all, I’m new in group as well as new in Hangzhou...   Looking for friends to pass some good time and make some memories.... :)
    • A training center in Hangzhou is looking for part time and full time teachers. The candidate should: -be able to stay in Hangzhou for atleast 6 months must have at least 2 years teaching experience should be willing to do at least a 10-15 min demonstration class for free must have a good attitude and should be loving and caring towards children must be reliable should be a native speaker   Salary- is negotiable depending on experience Visa- the school can refer you to an agency should you qualify for a z-visa although this will take some time working time 5 days a week from 2:00pm-8:00pm EN.joy is a marvelous training center located close to the prestigeuos mall called the mixc. please feel free to contact me if you are interested. Application materials include: c.v and cover letter passport recent photo introductory video(this is a must) teaching videos(if available) TESOL/TEFL Please send send me private message for my contact information