Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gregyyc

Hey All

5 posts in this topic

This is Greg a British/American Chinese guy and I'm moving to Hangzhou in a month or and will start working there. 

I have spent sometime in Beijing and HongKong and Shanghai before but never hangzhou and I'm super excited about this. 

Used to be a developer at Citymapper and then served my time at evil McKinsey in London. Now at alibaba and hopefully will settle down and meet some awesome friends here ;)

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.

hello,do  you have friends also want to go to Hangzhou,China,we  need English teachers ,we are Sesame Street English which also comes from  America.Provide high salary and house.If you are interested [please send me private message for my contact information]

My friend is now making a visa. He is going to work as an English teacher for elementary school children. He also invited me to go. But I doubt it.

On Thu May 18 2017 at 11:35 PM, DorisSmith said:

My friend is now making a visa. He is going to work as an English teacher for elementary school children. He also invited me to go. But I doubt it.

we have funny teaching job for people who wanna  half teach and half travel,  message me 

On Mon May 08 2017 at 5:30 AM, gregyyc said:

This is Greg a British/American Chinese guy and I'm moving to Hangzhou in a month or and will start working there. 

I have spent sometime in Beijing and HongKong and Shanghai before but never hangzhou and I'm super excited about this. 

Used to be a developer at Citymapper and then served my time at evil McKinsey in London. Now at alibaba and hopefully will settle down and meet some awesome friends here ;)

we have great job position in hangzhou , it is going to have so much fun. message me