ossie

rapport of authentification

Question

I would like to do an internship in summer and for this I am asked to make an authentication report of my transcript, then I dont know where i can authenticated the documents here in hangzhou please

7 answers to this question

So much necessary information missing from this OP... like which country was the 'transcript' from? Is it for a Bachelor's degree or what? What country are you from?

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.

U can  try this place,  it's a bit strange to explain. I did the wedding registration and all of the stuff with my wife here hukou there. Actually I did all my legislation stuff. 

When u walk on baochu road on the way to the west lake cross with beisan road. U need to walk on the side towards the west lake.  When u are like 3 meters away from the actually cross you will spot a stairs on your right hand. U need to go there. If u walk to far you are at the exact cross with baochu road and beisan road. When u get up that stairs just walk straight u can't miss it. They will legalize it after sending it to your embassy..  I hope it makes sense. It will take some time,  it took me 3 weeks. 

On 7/30/2017 at 7:11 AM, san5324 said:

U can  try this place,  it's a bit strange to explain. I did the wedding registration and all of the stuff with my wife here hukou there. Actually I did all my legislation stuff. 

When u walk on baochu road on the way to the west lake cross with beisan road. U need to walk on the side towards the west lake.  When u are like 3 meters away from the actually cross you will spot a stairs on your right hand. U need to go there. If u walk to far you are at the exact cross with baochu road and beisan road. When u get up that stairs just walk straight u can't miss it. They will legalize it after sending it to your embassy..  I hope it makes sense. It will take some time,  it took me 3 weeks. 

San if I am not wrong it is the office of Ministry of Foreign Affairs. They do the authentication/legalisation of documents but perhaps it has to be checked / cleared from the office which issues it and after that it is sent to the embassy of the document owner's country.

1 hour ago, @Hz said:

San if I am not wrong it is the office of Ministry of Foreign Affairs. They do the authentication/legalisation of documents but perhaps it has to be checked / cleared from the office which issues it and after that it is sent to the embassy of the document owner's country.

Ow ic. They just helped me a lot with my legal stuff :) 

The American embassy does not provide this service.

My new teaching company told me that I must have an authenticated diploma however. I am hoping the service I am using will work. This is also for a renewal.

I'm not sure about transcripts, but a local government office in downtown Hangzhou, corner of Fangtan road and Tianmushan Rd did my university degree. It took about 4 weeks. They send it to Beijing for authentication and translate it and you receive a Chinese authenticated document. Good luck.