Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Xianfei2017

Looking for English teacher for kids in Linping

3 posts in this topic

About us:

We are English training institution for kids

We located in Linping, about 40 minutes away from the city, you can take Metro line 1 directly to Linping.

Kids age is from 3-14 years old

We are looking for an English teacher now.

About the pay:

The pay is 200-250RMB for one hour

For the detail schedule,pls contact me

Teacher required:

Teaching experience is our first priority

Better to be native speaker

If you have the teaching license, it is the best.

Contact way:

My mobile is 13735810961

Wechat: diedre2013

Pls contact me if you are interested.

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Hangzhou Weekly

The “Made in China” Anti-Tour for Expats Visiting Hangzhou
    Posted on Wednesday October 12, 2016

Posted on Friday July 08, 2016

Publishing my first book
    Posted on Friday June 17, 2016

49 schools to be set up in next 3 years in Jianggan
    Posted on Monday June 13, 2016

Kissing Cultures
    Posted on Thursday June 09, 2016

• Appreciate the detailed response. Yeah, I walk by Reggae Bar quite a bit and it looks abandoned now. Hard Rock also has some decent happy hour deals and proper bar to sit at.
    • From what I heard Raggae is now dead and out of business. The old location on ShuGuang Lu was amazing, just a very special place in my heart. Just the right size, loud as hell, as much of a party outside as in, pizza, cold beer, just the place itself and really I am sad thinking about now like a dead friend. The newer location just lacked what the other place had for some reason. Many say that it was too big, or too impersonal. It was the same distance almost from the University to there. I used to be a very regular customer of the old location, but rarely went in their new location, especially as time went on. When the staff wears the same shirt with Bob Marley's face and there is a sign under a camera saying the bar is under survaillance and the police will be called sort of killed the buzz of the joint. Not very Raggae like. Had hookahs Still the place was there about eight years, and the old place opened around 2000-2001, so it had a good run.  Eudora Station is pretty good, I go there sometimes. The inside of the place has a lot of character to it, like an American bar, its a cozy place too. Two for one beers between 5-9PM. Good food there, and this is where I get a steak if I am willing to pay for it, The wait staff are pretty decent, they dont follow you and leaves your ass alone unless you call them, which I appreciate. Lastly, Eudora is the only place I know that plays 1960's-1980's rock and roll music. It is also not LOUD in there which I appreciate. Well, not LOUD unless a band starts playing around 9:00. Has pool table. I would say to go to Vineyard on Yugu Lu. Much nicer now inside, decent staff, foreigners work there. Lots of younger people go there, and there is a patio/lawn type garden outside. There is or was a board game community who would play inside or outside. Never had the food there outside of a pizza slice (which was thin, good, but greasy!) Very comfortable bar. Two takeaways, the music they play is awful, it's not LOUD but its just weird, meloncholy music, one is like a French lady song from the 1920's or something. If alone, bring head phones. Wildcard place would be the bar inside the Marco Polo Hotel on Pinghai Road which is hosted by the famous Kana who is back in the community. This place is really chill until about 10 PM for a bit, if that. Has a fooseball table and a pool table and Kana will be more than happy to play you. Blue Frog I went once or twice when I worked near there, but I didnt like it that much. I never really to seem to know what they are, and really they are more of a restaurant with a bar, than a bar that sells food. There were little kids when I was there, and you had to smoke outside. Cant tell you if the food is good or bad, but I dont trust food in these places, usually crap and expensive. This is a chain bar/restaurant in many cities in China and exactly alike. My bar is the 7 Club. I like it because they know me, the place doesnt change, and you can smoke like a Chinese shoe factory. The pizza there is actually pretty decent. Some other foreigners like me like the place, your milage may vary.
    • Hi im moving to hangzhou in a month , Im looking for a good area (High enviormental ,. ) near to Yuquan campus not far more than 2-3 km away. can anyone recommend me on a good street names and areas.  I heard about Lian Hua Jie, Xihu Qu, Hangzhou road any suggestions?
    • I like Eudora Station, Wade's, and Blue Frog. All pretty chilled out pub-type atmospheres. As a side note, does anyone know what happened to Reggae Bar? It seems like it has been closed for the last couple months.
    • Primary/ Middle/High school\ university English teachers needed in zhejiang Available start date: ASAP or the end of Feb of 2018 or summer camp Vacancy; 10 Location: different cities of zhejiang province or other province Salary: 6500RMB-15000RMB (depends on qualifications and teaching experience) Teaching Load: Mostly from Mon to Fri,8:00~12:00,13:00~17:00, Sponsored legal Z work visa Paid vacation + extra pay for extra work  Requirements:
      1.No more than 60 years old
      2.Bachelor degree or above+ TEFL/TESOL+1-year teaching experience If you are interested, Please kindly send your CV/Resume to 458603955@qq.com or leave message to me. I ll get back to you ASAP.