Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
momi1235

talk

2 posts in this topic

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Hangzhou Weekly

The “Made in China” Anti-Tour for Expats Visiting Hangzhou
    Posted on Wednesday October 12, 2016

Posted on Friday July 08, 2016

Publishing my first book
    Posted on Friday June 17, 2016

49 schools to be set up in next 3 years in Jianggan
    Posted on Monday June 13, 2016

Kissing Cultures
    Posted on Thursday June 09, 2016

• I think I am the right person you are looking for ,because  I am a mom tutor ,I have a daughter ,she is 9 years old,she is in grade 2, I can teach Chinese,and on the same time ,children can play and communicate together,that's better than only learning ,if you are interest,please contact with me 13735804946
    • Hi - are you a teacher recruiter based in Hangzhou?  Would very much like to communicate!  Bestest, Alan.
    • Really sorry to hear that. 
    • Hello! We are Alba and Carla, 2 Spanish girls, living in a 3-room apartment. Our flatmate has to leave next week so we need a third person to stay for the whole year. I will tell you, the apartment is huge, not brand new but it's warm and cozy. There are 3 bedrooms, 1 huge living room with sofas and TV, 1 kitchen fully equipped (but if you bring some extra pans, that'll be great) and 1 shared toilet.  Your room has one double bed, a nice window, table, chair, wardrobe, even more things, if my flatmate leaves it there. It is the smallest room, but it is still big. But you have to come and see it for yourself. The rent is 2000 RMB each per month, plus electricity and water expenses. The Internet is already paid until September. We pay the rent every 3 months, that means that we have to pay 3 months at once. We are looking for a guy, preferably, to bring some serenity to the house. We believe 3 girls together is too much. We like to party, but we are also responsible and respectful. It is very easy to get along with us. Our only request is, BE CLEAN! If you are interested, please send me a private message, and I can send you some pictures and arrange a meeting. BTW, this is a smokers' house. 
    • Hi Sophie, did you see the pdf ? Are you interested in something in particular ? I already sold some of the items and will post soon updated photos.