Hangzhou Expat
瑞思_awesome

Language Program in Zhejiang University

Hi! 

Has anyone of you tried applying for the Language Program in Zhejiang University and was not accepted by the school? Does anyone of you knows the reasons why they don't accept applicants there? 

Thank you so much in advance for your answers. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, fanbrits johnson said:

I tried but I had to hire an essay writing service in 3 hours later. It was too hard and quick. I suggest you either put all your time in itm or look for something a little more easier

hi, do you have a weichat ID, I'm in Binjiang, Hangzhou, wanna make a friend with you.  [please send me private message for my contact informtion]

On 21/06/2017 at 7:35 PM, fanbrits johnson said:

I tried but I had to hire an essay writing service in 3 hours later. It was too hard and quick. I suggest you either put all your time in itm or look for something a little more easier

What the hell are you talking about? F* off.

On 6/23/2017 at 7:42 AM, san5324 said:

Lmao,  it's a non degree,  anybody in relatively good health and below 60 years old will be able to attend. 

Yes, any one who can afford is usually allowed to study. If you have not been allowed then there must be something wrong with your documents. You should visit their office on fifth floor and talk to them, if you have not done so.