drown

Foreigner friendly recreational Badminton

Last night walking home I cut through one of the ZU campus and came across a huge gym filled with people of all ages playing badminton. It looked like awesome fun. Reminded me how much I loved playing this sport when I was young. Any ideas of a place one can go to play recreationally and meet other players to play against that is foreigner and family friendly and welcoming of all levels of players?

• Upvote 1

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.

I don't really think you can find regularly playing, exclusively-foreigner group out there. I do know lots of chinese + occasional foreigners badminton groups in Hangzhou. Where do you live? Maybe i can hook you up with some of the groups and what is ZU campus? Zhejiang university campus?

Close to Hangzhouo Da Sha at the intersection in front of the famous restaurant "Xin Bai Lu" there is a 6 floor building where at 5th floor you can play badminton.

There is also a room for ping pong, dart, on the 4 floor there is bowling etc 

I'm also really interested in Badminton for fun.  I used to play once or twice every week before. If anyone knows a place where I could play badminton during weekends or anytime after 6pm near /on Nan Shan road or anywhere in Xi Hu district would be nice! Thank you! :) Still trying to settle in here and hopefully join some sport activities I will enjoy :D

Hi, i am new im Binjiang, Hangzhou. I would like to join badminton group during weekend or evening. If anyone has any recommend to organize new badminton group that i am interesting to join together. my place near Xixing metro station..thankss and hope to had some games next..