Hangzhou Expat
pgallardo

New to Hangzhou

Hi everyone,

My name is Pedro. I am from California and am living in Binjiang District in Hangzhou and working here until September.

Would love to meet up with people for anything, whether that be drinks, tennis, etc.

Message me with a brief introduction for my WeChat ID :)

Hey guys I recently arrived too with my boyfriend! Let's add each other on wechat and hang out! 

Ps. Hasn't the heat here been f*cking insane???! By hang out I mean let's swim in some lakes and cooo down, lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Hangzhou Weekly

The “Made in China” Anti-Tour for Expats Visiting Hangzhou
    Posted on Wednesday October 12, 2016

Posted on Friday July 08, 2016

Publishing my first book
    Posted on Friday June 17, 2016

49 schools to be set up in next 3 years in Jianggan
    Posted on Monday June 13, 2016

Kissing Cultures
    Posted on Thursday June 09, 2016

• Test Administrator (Examiner: English language, general ability, mathematical reasoning) Vacancies in Hangzhou, China Remuneration Range in China: RMB1000 per test session (approximately 3 hours) plus RMB100 per speaking test (net) 
      Information Contact: Jeanette Bray, Manager, Recruitment, Training & Quality Assurance
      Email: jeanette@aeas.com.au Australian Education Assessment Services (AEAS) wishes to appoint native English speaking Test Administrators in Hangzhou, China. Test Administrators are required to be available on a casual basis outside business hours, usually one Saturday per month. Test dates are scheduled 12 months in advance with a roster prepared 6-12 months in advance. AEAS is located in Melbourne, Australia and has an office in Beijing. AEAS provides a comprehensive assessment service for international students applying for entry into Australian schools. The Test Administrator is responsible for invigilating the written components of the AEAS Assessment and conducting the speaking tests. Group testing takes place in the morning, with speaking interviews following in the afternoon. Successful applicants will meet the Key Selection Criteria and will preferably have experience in testing examination administration under formal conditions. An understanding of test administration, confidentiality and test material security practices will be an advantage. Test Administrators must have a relevant Bachelor’s degree, preferably in teaching or psychology and a qualification as an ESL, TESOL or CELTA teacher or equivalent. Test Administrators must also be native English speaking and currently be living and working in the identified city. Test Administrators are required to sign an agreement with AEAS and to already have a valid working visa in China. Please contact jeanette@aeas.com.au for a full copy of the job description. 
    • Thank you guys! I just signed a half year contract with a tenant. So i have to say it is not available in half year. But will let you know if any changes.  wish you guys have good time in hangzhou! good luck!
    • Hi Mengan! What is the we chat for the mothers/kids/babies in Hangzhou? Thanks in advance! 
    • Hey Emily, I am coming to Hangzhou in July. I am super interested in working out and social time too since I won’t have any friends there right away. I noticed this post was from November, (I just joined this forum)  but I was curious if you found anything!  Any insight would be helpful! Thanks    Becky 
    • Yoou can look on Baidu map under "汉堡王“ to find a location near you. I actually have one not that far away from my home, but I live in northeast Hangzhou in the Daguan area.