Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CosmicError

UFO Club

20 posts in this topic

Been living in HZ for a few years and would like to connect with some fellow expats over the topic of UFOs. Could be a weekly meet up group or just a chance to meet some people.

I am free on weekday nights and on weekends.

I've had experiences and encounters since I was a child and was wondering if anyone in currently living in HZ has had the same.

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.

free message board. Anybody who believes they got "encounters" with aliens must be smoking zee Crack g. 

Did they do special stuff to you too? 

Judging from your posting history you seem to have been taking full advantage of this "free message board"

Move on, this is a serious request.

9 hours ago, CosmicError said:

Judging from your posting history you seem to have been taking full advantage of this "free message board"

1) Discuss UFO encounters

2) Serious request.

Choose 1, mate.

Also, did these "encounters" involve latex and chains? If so, I don't think it was a UFO you woke up in... sorry :/

As usual a bunch of edgy expats in hangzhou. Go enjoy your bar/STD gathering lifestyle. Amazing that you have nothing better to do.

4 hours ago, Hungry_Hippo said:

1) Discuss UFO encounters

2) Serious request.

Choose 1, mate.

Also, did these "encounters" involve latex and chains? If so, I don't think it was a UFO you woke up in... sorry :/

Where on the doll did they touch you...

10 hours ago, CosmicError said:

As usual a bunch of edgy expats in hangzhou. Go enjoy your bar/STD gathering lifestyle. Amazing that you have nothing better to do.

I wish... :/ most girls here "no speak americano" :/ and the beer is quite shit, tbh. But thank you for your concern :)

7 hours ago, Slythe said:

Where on the doll did they touch you...

right here - in my imagination. because that's where all the ufos are staying at... because I don't want to be seen as mental by the general public :)

23 hours ago, CosmicError said:

A serious question... was it like a good touch or a .........bad touch?

Hi Cosmic.

I'd be interested in meeting up. And I know a few others who also may be interested in coming along. We often have these sorts of discussions... like, what the hell they're doing, and why they're still hiding.

I had this discussion specifically only 2 weeks ago! (although, he was against the idea... Fermi's Paradox (with assumptions). I think those assumptions are wrong).

(PS - you're in China.... totally different planet and species :p)

1 hour ago, sainthood said:

Hi Cosmic.

I'd be interested in meeting up. And I know a few others who also may be interested in coming along. We often have these sorts of discussions... like, what the hell they're doing, and why they're still hiding.

I had this discussion specifically only 2 weeks ago! (although, he was against the idea... Fermi's Paradox (with assumptions). I think those assumptions are wrong).

(PS - you're in China.... totally different planet and species :p)

So... Did you also got an anal probe? Serious question. 

We can get baked and watch Star Trek. I have TOS, TNG, DS9 and Voyager on DVD.

This is actually a parallel reality to what my life is. I am supposed to be in my home country, in a job I hate, with a fat wife and three ugly children. But reality is like a big loaf of bread with many thin slices and each slice has two sides and if you dropped the buttered side of your toast on the floor, you throw it away and start over. So the answer is not out there, it is here, but we have to find it to put it together like a jigsaw and make it all work.

2 hours ago, Popcorn Sutton said:

This is actually a parallel reality to what my life is. I am supposed to be in my home country, in a job I hate, with a fat wife and three ugly children. But reality is like a big loaf of bread with many thin slices and each slice has two sides and if you dropped the buttered side of your toast on the floor, you throw it away and start over. So the answer is not out there, it is here, but we have to find it to put it together like a jigsaw and make it all work.

wow, i am sure you are such a great husband and father to your children. What a fuckin twat you are.

23 hours ago, Popcorn Sutton said:

This is actually a parallel reality to what my life is.<...>. So the answer is not out there, it is here, but we have to find it to put it together like a jigsaw and make it all work.

See, boys and girls, you don't even need drugs to have a fun time - spend enough time in China and you'll be tripping balls 24/7...

21 minutes ago, Hungry_Hippo said:

exploiting mentally "differently abled" for a free English lesson... for shame.

How silly a man needs to be to consider his mother tongue that superior.

Please don't judge people by your narrow mind.

7 minutes ago, Gary Peng said:

How silly a man needs to be to consider his mother tongue that superior.

Please don't judge people by your narrow mind.

Why? It is quite common you chines people take abuse of a situation. Why do you think Chinese people who come alone  are not allowed to attend an English spoken  church sermon?