Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nancy mandarin

Free Mandarin class .you worth it

1 post in this topic

Are you new to Hangzhou ?do you feel worried and hard to communicate with chinese?  do you want to make your chinese life easier? 

Today I want to spend my weekend free time to help you with your mandarin ,anyone who freshly come to Hangzhou ,I can give you 4 totally free classes. the first two hours class is pinyin,,after this you can grasp the ability to read .second class is about  practical daily expressions includes greeting ,shopping ,bank ,restaurant .I can guarantee that you will  feel clear and more confident after the language guide.

Other foreigners who are interested in improving their chinese can also get 4 HOURS FREE CLASS, just keep touch with my WECHAT: [please send me private message for my contact information]

see ya on weekends.

Nancy

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.