Hangzhou Expat
Sign in to follow this  
Jenny_00

Studying Abroad this coming February

Hey guys! My name is Jenny and I am a Communications with Business major and will be traveling here at the end of February. I know this forum isn't technically for international students however, after school I plan on staying and traveling around the area. As of right now I am the only one from my college that is going, which isn't entirely bad, but it would be great to make some connections and possibly make some new friends as well.  I am also always down to make new friends, so if you would like to make some sort of connection message me and I could add you on WeChat.

Possibly see you around! :)

Good luck preparing for the adventure.  You still have quite a lot of time before the end of next February.  Are you learning some Chinese?

Where are you from in the states?  

• Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Hi,  I am interested to learn Chinese language and looking for a female partener intersted to exchange English-Chinese experience with me. I am in Binjiang District.   thanks...
    • Hi, I’m interested!!! Take me in plz.
    • Hi all, I’m new in group as well as new in Hangzhou...   Looking for friends to pass some good time and make some memories.... :)
    • A training center in Hangzhou is looking for part time and full time teachers. The candidate should: -be able to stay in Hangzhou for atleast 6 months must have at least 2 years teaching experience should be willing to do at least a 10-15 min demonstration class for free must have a good attitude and should be loving and caring towards children must be reliable should be a native speaker   Salary- is negotiable depending on experience Visa- the school can refer you to an agency should you qualify for a z-visa although this will take some time working time 5 days a week from 2:00pm-8:00pm EN.joy is a marvelous training center located close to the prestigeuos mall called the mixc. please feel free to contact me if you are interested. Application materials include: c.v and cover letter passport recent photo introductory video(this is a must) teaching videos(if available) TESOL/TEFL Please send send me private message for my contact information  
    • Been here many years, and now am on a diet and have been successful in the early goings. Basically I take supplements all day and then eat a BIG ASS SALAD for dinner with a small meat side. Started this in the USA. I have really enjoyed the salad because I can find LETTUCE everywhere. So, and this might sound dumb, where do you get heads of lettuce in China? I do go to Wet Markets and where the locals shop a bit. And the supply seems to be limited. I am just seeking a ball of lettuce. I do make a mean salad though. Lettuce, red peppers, onion, pico de gallo (can I get that here, don't like tomatoes, although this is basically tomatoes, cherry tomatoes for a substitute) chopped sweet pickles (bringing jars from overseas) raisins. I also lack a real oven and do not wish to fall back into cooking food with oil, but would also like to have a small amount of meat. But I am keeping to mostly a vegetarian plan. Would also like to join a gym, but they are so fking expensive here. I have priced them and just too expensive. I like saunas too. But yeah, where to get lettuce?