friskierkitten8

Dungeons & Dragons in Hangzhou?

Question

10 answers to this question

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.

Also haven't played in a long while, but could be up for it! I am a heavy board gamer, and would like to find friends for that as well!

I am at West Lake.

I live at the West Lake Culture Square. Depending on the system Im sure I can find some books. 

Do you know anyone else who'd be interested? A 4 man group sounds ideal in my book 

There are a few groups around that play a multitude of games (our small group is currently doing Fantasy Flight Star Wars - unique dice sets), but we've also experiment with other systems (eg, Rifts, Scion, etc). We haven't done D&D as a group recently, (did a few years ago, with different members).

Our small group (usually looking for new members, but not too many) meets Tuesdays around Huanglong area... and trust me, finding the right time and location is such a PITA!

RE: books ... we have tons of them! (well, could have, if we ever bothered to print them out...)

so near the dragon sports center? the big thing north of the lake? or where would huanglong be at? 

do you guys have a wechat group or so we could join to see if there is someone whod be up for it?

I can imagine, near the culture square where I live are tons of quiet cafes actually that never seem to have that many people in them

5 hours ago, Sepp said:

so near the dragon sports center? the big thing north of the lake? or where would huanglong be at?

In that general vicinity... so, usually within a few km of there. I was only using it as a general indicator, as against "Xiasha" or "Binjiang".

Are you player or GM?

And, as I said, at the moment, we're doing Star Wars... hopefully campaign  and not just short stuff...

• Upvote 1

I do both! 

Tho tbf, I havent done either in about a year or more. Could never find a group in Hong Kong and Ive never enjoyed online D20 or so.  

• Upvote 1