A.K.

Looking a girl in Hangzhou

9 posts in this topic

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.
On 9/9/2017 at 11:27 AM, Jane Oldham said:

I'm with hzCutetoy ... 

Why?/ Cutetoy looks like another retarded person who cant handle to see a chinese girl with a foreigner. There are so many of them its hilarious. 

I do have to mention I dont know what his original message was . So i dont know if it is offending SJW or not.

19 hours ago, san5324 said:

Why?/ Cutetoy looks like another retarded person who cant handle to see a chinese girl with a foreigner. There are so many of them its hilarious. 

I do have to mention I dont know what his original message was . So i dont know if it is offending SJW or not.

Nah.. just another "I'm in town for a quick visit, and would like a quickie while I'm here"

3 hours ago, sainthood said:

Nah.. just another "I'm in town for a quick visit, and would like a quickie while I'm here"

It is just normal human behavior.  People like sex. If you are both single,  then there is nothing wrong with a hookup. That is if you are honest about it of course. 

8 hours ago, san5324 said:

It is just normal human behavior.  People like sex. If you are both single,  then there is nothing wrong with a hookup. That is if you are honest about it of course. 

Exactly. What matters is consent and not being deceitful 

Also, here's a crazy idea - what if... almost too crazy to spell it out... what if it's not your fucking business who sleeps with, dates or marries whom. I know, right! absolutely bonkers...

2 hours ago, Hungry_Hippo said:

Exactly. What matters is consent and not being deceitful 

Also, here's a crazy idea - what if... almost too crazy to spell it out... what if it's not your fucking business who sleeps with, dates or marries whom. I know, right! absolutely bonkers...

Hahaha i know right, don't you just love the narrow minded Chinese people and their "go back to England"  nonsense lmao.