Hangzhou Expat

Hi guys!

I am wondering if anyone has young kids that would like to play together. I have a 2 1/2 year old girl and she gets rather lonely with no one to play with. Is anyone interested in meetups or know of anything we can do so she can run out some energy and play with some other kids? 

Hi,

I have recently arrived in Hangzhou. I'm working at a college in the Gongshu district. I would interested in a meet up as I have a 3 1/2 year old son, Daniel. My wife is Chinese, so it's been very much down to me with regards to developing Daniel's English, which can be quite tiring. I very much want Daniel to interact with children around the same age as him in an English -speaking environment. I'm also trying to find out if there is any kind of a play group for expat toddlers in Hangzhou. If you're interested in meeting up, let me know.

Regards,

Stephen

On 2017/9/18 at 7:04 PM, stephenoz said:

Hi,

I have recently arrived in Hangzhou. I'm working at a college in the Gongshu district. I would interested in a meet up as I have a 3 1/2 year old son, Daniel. My wife is Chinese, so it's been very much down to me with regards to developing Daniel's English, which can be quite tiring. I very much want Daniel to interact with children around the same age as him in an English -speaking environment. I'm also trying to find out if there is any kind of a play group for expat toddlers in Hangzhou. If you're interested in meeting up, let me know.

Regards,

Stephen

Hi both, do you use wechat? We have a wechat group for mothers and babies/kids. There are mainly activities for mothers, but definitely a good place to meet up other foreign kids! I am Chinese Australian. My little angle is only 20 months:)

On 9/25/2017 at 4:38 PM, Mengan said:

Hi both, do you use wechat? We have a wechat group for mothers and babies/kids. There are mainly activities for mothers, but definitely a good place to meet up other foreign kids! I am Chinese Australian. My little angle is only 20 months:)

Hi, guys. what's wechat group for mothers and kids? I would like to join you ! My little girl needs some friends too. Thank you !

add my wechat, ID is 13216484898, I will add you to the Hangzhou expat parents group

On 5/15/2018 at 10:45 AM, judycw77 said:

Hi, guys. what's wechat group for mothers and kids? I would like to join you ! My little girl needs some friends too. Thank you !

I'm also looking for some friends for my 2 years old daughter. can you share the wechat here? thanks.