Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rudeboyrobbie

LOOKING FOR APARTMENT IN XIAOHESHAN

4 posts in this topic

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Hangzhou Weekly

The “Made in China” Anti-Tour for Expats Visiting Hangzhou
    Posted on Wednesday October 12, 2016

Posted on Friday July 08, 2016

Publishing my first book
    Posted on Friday June 17, 2016

49 schools to be set up in next 3 years in Jianggan
    Posted on Monday June 13, 2016

Kissing Cultures
    Posted on Thursday June 09, 2016

• volt and max velocity?
    • ;) I can hardly comprehend what you wrote there, mate. I don't think anyone who is looking for a teaching job - especially with over 3 years of experience - would advertise themselves like that... Here's what I think. I think you're not Canadian or ever been there. I think your real name is Tima Ashurov (gmail, dumbass) or Tima Neprokin (freaked out yet?) . I think you're from Krasnoyarsk, Russia. And I think it was a mistake posting your personal info while making fraudulent claims. Next time - if there is a next time - just say you are not a native speaker. People will understand.
    • I can hardly comprehend what you wrote there, mate. I don't think anyone who is looking for a teaching job - especially with over 3 years of experience - would advertise themselves like that... Here's what I think. I think you're not Canadian or ever been there. I think your real name is Tima Ashurov (gmail, dumbass) or Tima Neprokin (freaked out yet?) . I think you're from Krasnoyarsk, Russia. And I think it was a mistake posting your personal info while making fraudulent claims. Next time - if there is a next time - just say you are not a native speaker. People will understand.
    • Hi my name is Tim Jonathan and I have 3 years experiense with teaching kids if can please call me and we will discuss about this classes thank you. 13221838969
    • Hi dears I'm living in Hangzhou and I'm going to continue my job who wants to teach her/his kids can contact with me I have 3 years experience and  I can make concordance easily with them I'll wait you!!! With honour Mr. JONATHAN. My mobile number:13221838969   Email:timaashurov7@gmail.com