Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bbennnn

vpn
**Used VPN router**

16 posts in this topic

A new revolutionary solution to access foreign websites in China (or anywhere else)!
VPN ROUTER

- With only one router you may share VPN-Wifi signal with your all the devices in your place. 
- This is a physical device and it cannot be influenced/ temporary blocked by the Chinese government like other VPNs.
- you pay for LIFE. You won’t have to pay any more AT ALL and the traffic is UNLIMITED.

-1year Used with unbox but still work

ONLY 350 yuan with free shipping (normal price is 550 yuan)

wechat : Bbennnn

IMG_3242.JPG

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.
2 minutes ago, memmzhou said:

looks fake make no sense that the router itself will provide Ip of an other country.

Because it doesn't. You still need a VPN service. 

1 hour ago, san5324 said:

Because it doesn't. You still need a VPN service. 

can you recommend for any good Vpn service in china ?

1 hour ago, memmzhou said:

can you recommend for any good Vpn service in china ?

I always used pandapow.  They also provide a VPN router (in combination with VPN service).  Best is to do some Research. 

10 hours ago, san5324 said:

Stop lying. You still need the software what still can be blocked. 

I didn't lie cause i already use it 1year. no need to lie for sale a second hand thing-"-

49 minutes ago, Bbennnn said:

I didn't lie cause i already use it 1year. no need to lie for sale a second hand thing-"-

Yes,  so your VPN service (software) is probably expired. You can't have hardware without software. 

-Sold out-

and for the one who still think that i'm lying for selling this vpn, If you dont know ANYTHING about this another kind of Vpn pls go can search some information. Please Respect others

4 hours ago, Bbennnn said:

-Sold out-

and for the one who still think that i'm lying for selling this vpn, If you dont know ANYTHING about this another kind of Vpn pls go can search some information. Please Respect others

Please do tell me how your VPN wifi connects to any reliable VPN service? 

38 minutes ago, san5324 said:

Please do tell me how your VPN wifi connects to any reliable VPN service? 

I don't know how it work actually, but when the seller tell me , it has a Vpn router and inside also has the Vpn service! . The things i do is just connect my vpn router with my wifi router and then i can use this just like Normal vpn. 

I dont know what are you thinking about my post. But I alrady used it more than one year, and before vacation i went back to my hometown and i give it to my frd to borrow. After came back i buy a new one. So the one i borrowed to my frd still work! 

If you want to complain me about i'm lying to buyer...  lpls respect to others! Im not the one who produce this thing , i just bought , used (and i see it's work) and wanna sell it, if you wanna know how's it work go and ask the seller or search the information about another kind of this vpn. 

Im not the kind of lying person, if you wanna know the information pls ask other that also use this thing. 

27 minutes ago, Bbennnn said:

I don't know how it work actually, but when the seller tell me , it has a Vpn router and inside also has the Vpn service! . The things i do is just connect my vpn router with my wifi router and then i can use this just like Normal vpn. 

I dont know what are you thinking about my post. But I alrady used it more than one year, and before vacation i went back to my hometown and i give it to my frd to borrow. After came back i buy a new one. So the one i borrowed to my frd still work! 

If you want to complain me about i'm lying to buyer...  lpls respect to others! Im not the one who produce this thing , i just bought , used (and i see it's work) and wanna sell it, if you wanna know how's it work go and ask the seller or search the information about another kind of this vpn. 

Im not the kind of lying person, if you wanna know the information pls ask other that also use this thing. 

Thats directly the point, after one year  your vpn service (inside the router, the software) is not valid anymore and need to  buy the software again or the company behind it stopped it service .  I know exactly how it works btw. 

23 minutes ago, san5324 said:

Thats directly the point, after one year  your vpn service (inside the router, the software) is not valid anymore and need to  buy the software again or the company behind it stopped it service .  I know exactly how it works btw. 

Alright , But before i used Astrill Vpn and i also know how it work also, but this kind of vpn is different. I dont want to explain anything to you anymore. someone want to buy and try it already and yes! still work!! 

2 hours ago, Bbennnn said:

Alright , But before i used Astrill Vpn and i also know how it work also, but this kind of vpn is different. I dont want to explain anything to you anymore. someone want to buy and try it already and yes! still work!! 

There you have it. You used that vpn,  If course the wifi works. I'm sure you don't have astrill anymore as a result it will not work.  So basically you are cheating. 

Fion was right.. Buyer remorse.