Hangzhou Expat

• Hi there,      [Urgent] One of my friends is leaving a public elementary school due to some private issue so that the school is now looking for someone to replace him for the coming semester.       It’s a school in GongShu district and the subject is Science but It might be negotiable with the school(to be updated).    Teaching grades: 3,4,5,6 Grades.    12 lessons per week(full time, no office hour)     If anyone is interested plz contact with me ASAP.     Wechat:77342426
    • HeFang Jie is a place to start cause its completely for tourist. If you are a real foodie, go to LaJi Jie in Binjiang 垃圾街 Everyone knows it. It's all food!
    • Welcome to Hangzhou! I'm also from the UK, and a fellow foodie 
    • Hi Ellis :) I'm from England too! I'm more than happy to help & answer questions, could go for a welcome to Hangzhou coffee when you arrive too haha
    • Does anybody want to make some extra money by giving two classes on 23rd and 26th of August, 6:50pm to 8:00 pm?  Salary for 2 classes in total is RMB400. Kids age from 3-6 years old,class size 10-15 kids. Teacher needs to be active and playful with students. Location: Yucai Bei Lu , Xiaoshan District of Hangzhou. Let me know if you are interested. My wechat is 944617631.