Hangzhou Expat
Sign in to follow this  
ffcheng918

English teachers needed

City: Jinhua(Yongkang), Zhejiang Province   Job Type: Full time
A training center is looking for experienced Native or European ESL teachers(white only) with good accent to start ASAP.
Working hours: 
20-30 teaching hours/week
Two days off per week
Kids’ age: 3-15
Class size: 6-8 students
Requirements: Love kids, experienced, willing to learn and improve
Salary: ¥10000-13000(non-native speakers), ¥14000-16000 (native speakers), plus free accommodation and free meals during work.
Z visa is provided, if you are qualified to get work permit
[please send me private message for my contact information]

Your advert looks interesting, but unfortunately it is racist.  You should consider that in the home countries of the native teachers you are trying to attract, this kind of discrimination is rightly considered a crime, besides being deeply offensive.  Native speakers of all skin tones are equally proficient and skilled teachers.

OH, THE RACE POLICE HAVE ARRIVED. Different countries different rules. Get over it pal. 

Racism is still racism, no matter what country you are in. Too bad you think you have to be white to be a good teacher and that skin color should be considered a job qualification. It's just that simple.

On 5/3/2018 at 6:14 AM, Ding2go said:

OH, THE RACE POLICE HAVE ARRIVED. Different countries different rules. Get over it pal. 

just let the poster know whether u would join them:chuckle:

On 5/3/2018 at 6:14 AM, Ding2go said:

are you seriously trying to justify this bullshit? Just because it's common in China, that doesn't mean racism is okay. That's what staying in China does to you - become a spineless degenerate...

1 hour ago, Hungry_Hippo said:

are you seriously trying to justify this bullshit? Just because it's common in China, that doesn't mean racism is okay. That's what staying in China does to you - become a spineless degenerate...

Oh dear.

Well, you're free to leave the terrible racist Country as soon as you like moron. I'd rather have the attitude of China on this issue, than the pathetic PC bullshit in my Country and yours. People should be entitled to get who they want, color, sex, or whatever. I mean lets face it if they wanted someone who is a spineless degenerate dual gender sicko you could apply a be guaranteed the job. 

Just another moron, happy to take the money, but complain about everything. but then, it's normal for you.

2 hours ago, Ding2go said:

Oh dear.

Well, you're free to leave the terrible racist Country as soon as you like moron. I'd rather have the attitude of China on this issue, than the pathetic PC bullshit in my Country and yours. People should be entitled to get who they want, color, sex, or whatever. I mean lets face it if they wanted someone who is a spineless degenerate dual gender sicko you could apply a be guaranteed the job. 

Just another moron, happy to take the money, but complain about everything. but then, it's normal for you.

Oh, wow - salt on a wound? My bad. Yeah, will do, buddy. Really happy narrow minded and short-sighted assholes like you are here to stay. Hope they send more people like you to China, where losers can feel "special" and "successful".

Sorry to break it to you - but you're a freaking cuck.

1 minute ago, Hungry_Hippo said:

Oh, wow - salt on a wound? My bad. Yeah, will do, buddy. Really happy narrow minded and short-sighted assholes like you are here to stay. Hope they send more people like you to China, where losers can feel "special" and "successful".

Sorry to break it to you - but you're a freaking cuck.

He is not in China. 

Well,  I'm in China and I side with the the locals.  Liberal pantywaists will not even have a chance.  Good luck Loser. 

Yeah screw that guy and his pussy PC liberal attitudes of equality. Anybody who tries to point out discriminatory practices is clearly a filthy hippy commie homo and should pack up and move back home to San Francisco.