Hangzhou Expat
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• we are a Hangzhou outdoor startup, established in 2017.  now we are looking for a co-founder, loving outdoors, for growth hacker if you find it is interesting, please contact me [please send me private message for my contact information]
    • Hi,it's Yoyo here Just a little bit about myslef: I am chinese, and recently completed my master degree in Australia, and just started working in Hangzhou. I would like to keep practicing my English, and happy to do language exchange! I had experience doing language exchange in Au, basically we meet up every week, and have a cup coffee, talk about life etc. Please let me know if you are interested in. Cheers
    • Hello! I'm feeling very lonely at lunch times, my work is nearby Gucui rd metro station and not far from Zhejiang university yuquan campus, I would love if there is someone nearby who's also looking for someone to enjoy the lunch with :D I'm always free between 11:30 and 13:00 :p
    • Double bed room for rent next to XueYuan Subway Station ENTERING NOW. Good for couples! PRICE: 3800 yuan + fees (rent is paid every 3 months) 1 big living room with TV, speakers, and leather sofas.
      1 kitchen with gas stove and all the essentials.
      1 toilet with shower, washing machine, and a lot of storing space.  The room is very big with a lot of light, a TV, a desk and a fake balcony that gives a very good vibe (I used to put a lot of flowers and plants there).  The house has a lot of storing space. Living room is cozy with big heater for winter. 7th floor with no elevator, but small stairs (come and give it a try! It is not as bad as it sounds) Supermarket and veggies market just in front of the compound. Subway line2 5-10 min walking distance. Bus stop in front of the door. Street with a lot of restaurants and shops. Yuquan/Xixi Campus 10 min by bike/taxi, Zijinggang Campus 15 min by bike/taxi. Main foreigner bars closeby (10 min bike/taxi) Looking for someone clean that can take care of my room while I am away! There is another room but flatmate only comes during the weekend. PM me if interested!