Hello nice people,

I am a visual artist from the Netherlands.
And I recently moved from Berlin to Hangzhou to work here as an art teacher.

Next to working (making contemporary art www.kimengelen.com), I like to meet up with nice and interesting people. I enjoy dancing, walking, eating good food, dancing, laughing, dancing, having fun, contemporary art, movies, animals, did I mention dancing ;-), having a language tandem (English, German, Spanish, Dutch, Limburgish, Chinese), swimming, sauna, networking, traveling, visiting a good show, doing a course, relaxing, having new experiences,....

And you can always ping me for a coffee too.

Have a great Sunday,

Kim

• Upvote 1

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.

Nice to meet you.  If you wanna exchange the Dutch with the Chinese language , as well as the local dialect, don't hesitate to contact me, since I was born in this city, and is eager to learn something new.

• Upvote 1

Hi, Kim! Nice to meet you :) ! I'm a terrible dancer but I do love swimming. I'll be arriving soon in Hangzhou and looking forward to finding out more about this city and meeting new people. Wishing you all the best settling in and hoping to hear more about your experiences there soon!

• Upvote 2

Hey Kim! Welcome to Hangzhou  (from a newbie too).

I love dancing and swimming too - been here a month and haven't done either yet. So let me know if you ever want to go on a quest to find them! You can add my wechat, [plese send me private message for my contact informatin]

• Upvote 2

I I have just come to Hangzhou I m gona teach drama it. Would be  nice to share modern art activities

Hello Kay, yes let's see what we can do. Shall we meet for coffee and discus?

If you have WeChat: [please send me private message for my contact information]