Hangzhou Expat
Sign in to follow this  
Joanna_Z

Hello everyone

Hello people:)

I'm new in HZ. I live in Binjiang District. If somebody live somewhere near and want to talk or go somewhere I'm open for propositions:)

I like walking, riding bike, hiking, darts and more. I like activities.

Best regards

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Joanna_Z said:

Vegeta was my favourite :) kamea me:)

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about! :p

So, no... never watched...

4 hours ago, Joanna_Z said:

Don't worry me to ;p

:wink:

Oh, btw - darts... I think I've seen a darts area somewhere... maybe Eudora... but I don't rightly remember.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• depends where your school is located since hangzhou is not small. There are agency's which can help you to find an apartment or get in touch  with your school to get some offers. And dont rent any apartment without visiting it on your own. at least not for  longer.
    • Waiguoren is not a fighting word, it means foreigner, hardly a word to fight over. Also, Yongxing has 2 different campuses, one in Fuyang proper while the other is in the middle of butt fuck nowhere. 
    • Hi everyone! I'm Jenna, an undergraduate student from the United States. I've been in Hangzhou this past year on a study abroad program (Middlebury Schools Abroad). This summer, I'm living in the Xihu district trying to complete some independent research for my senior thesis. I'm currently looking for any volunteer opportunities open to foreigners, so if you have any suggestions, I would be grateful if you could send them my way. Thanks!
    • Hello,everyone.I am an employee of a Chinese medical group company.Our company mainly focuses on medical services.In the future,we will recruit international medical management teams.Anyone who studies medicine can contact me.Add me wechat:[please send me private message for my contact information]