Hangzhou Expat
Sign in to follow this  

Hello everyone

Hello people:)

I'm new in HZ. I live in Binjiang District. If somebody live somewhere near and want to talk or go somewhere I'm open for propositions:)

I like walking, riding bike, hiking, darts and more. I like activities.

Best regards

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Joanna_Z said:

Vegeta was my favourite :) kamea me:)

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about! :p

So, no... never watched...

4 hours ago, Joanna_Z said:

Don't worry me to ;p

Oh, btw - darts... I think I've seen a darts area somewhere... maybe Eudora... but I don't rightly remember.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• have u solved this problem right bow?
    • im a  chinese,female. work.as a  clothes designer. wanna find new roomate for the suit im gonna rent this Apr.(near 10th.) this suit is in "happy town community"near NanYuan subwaystation(at the last but one stop of 1line ), have three rooms,one living room,very clean, and new. and i want a nice girl (easy.to.get.along with)  we can help eachother with the language. the rent for one room.is about1500rmb for one moth. and we share the living room and kitchen. add my wechat lalala_1 if u are intersted.
    • Actually, that's exactly what I originally had in mind, but I don't know how feasible it may be. Having done very little research on scholarships so far, I'm sort of at a loss for where to even begin. As for money, if I had no luck with a scholarship I may just put those plans on hold and focus on work. Thanks for the response!
    • I suspected as much, thanks forall the responses! Perhaps I'll focus on the Master's in that case. Speaking of which, does anybody have any experience or insight to share re: scholarships for international students?
    • He will be following me here but under different circumstances and I have been employed as a single person. This isn't my first International job or my first job in an Asian country - and every country I've lived in I have heard "This is (insert country here).  The university option is an interesting one, and will be kept as an alternative, and since he already has a Masters from a British University, maybe he can go for his PhD! Thanks for the input.