hi Kyle，welcome to hangzhou。im a vocational high school teacher here，native speakers in chinese，im looking for someone who can practice my poor english and also want to learn some chinese。if youd like contact with me to know more about hangzhou or anything else，you can add my WeChat or snapchat。nice to meet you。
Company name: Zhejiang Stanley Education
Location: C604, Jinjiang times plaza, Shangcheng District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province;
Class size: 1-on-1,2,3, 4& group session (To be arranged);
Class duration: 1-2 hours (To be arranged);
Age Group: 5-18y
-Native speakers are preferred;
-Bachelor’s degree is preferred;
- TESOL/TEFL Certification is preferred;
-Passion for teaching children;
- 10-15h per week ;
- No office hours are required;
- Detailed class schedules will be discussed and created;
- All resources supplied, including Internet, whiteboard, printer, photocopier, flashcards, textbooks and teachers books.
- 150-200 RMB per hour;
Application: Please submit a formal application to us including:
- A detailed CV/resume with a recent photograph of yourself;
- Passport info page as well as current visa page if applicable;
- A short and brief self-introduction video.
Job Description as following:
1. Be responsible for teaching English to students aged from 3-12 in an English training school in Hangzhou. The school is at No. 165#, Qiuyue RD, Gongshu District,
2. Part-time: evening 4:30-8:30 pm (weekdays) and 9:30 am-6:00 pm (weekend)
3. Prepare for the courses before the class.
4. Be positive and warm-hearted with vigor and patience, love children and teaching.
1. Native English speaker from USA , UK, Canada，Australia or New Zealand, ect;
2. Bachelor’s degree or above, better with majors in Language, education, art or relative field.
3. 1 year teaching experience preferably in EFL. TESOL or TEFL certificate is preferred.
4. Age required: 20-45 years old.
Payment: 200-300 RMB per hour;
If you are interested in this job, please send me a direct message with your details( wechat account , phone number, picture, e-mail,..)
Hi guys, my name is Michael.
I'm in HZ for a few weeks and looking to meet some new friends.
A little about me; I'm originally from the UK but I live in the USA right now and am just finishing my PhD at UC San Diego. Just say hi if you'd like to know more.