IronFrog

Back to Hangzhou!

Hi friendly people,

My name is Wilson and I was born in Hangzhou 28 years ago. I left China 8 years ago to study in the U.S and work in Japan, and just got back home to work as a university teacher/architectural designer here. The city has changed so much and I don't know a lot of people around any more. I'm looking for friends to hang out together and hopefully will meet some of you from this forum :) 

• Like 1

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.
2 hours ago, IronFrog said:

Hi friendly people,

My name is Wilson and I was born in Hangzhou 28 years ago. I left China 8 years ago to study in the U.S and work in Japan, and just got back home to work as a university teacher/architectural designer here. The city has changed so much and I don't know a lot of people around any more. I'm looking for friends to hang out together and hopefully will meet some of you from this forum :) 

Well came back home, Wilson!!

It feels amazing and exiting when be home after a long time. You're lucky homie. Welcome buddy

Welcome Wilson! Hope you will have again great experience in your ancient city. By the way, from which university of USA, you have completed your studies? 

9 hours ago, Sweety said:

Welcome Wilson! Hope you will have again great experience in your ancient city. By the way, from which university of USA, you have completed your studies? 

I'm sorry I prefer not to disclose my personal information here but you can always PM me.