Sign in to follow this  
memmzhou

Living in a good area near Yuquan campus

Hi im moving to hangzhou in a month ,

Im looking for a good area (High enviormental ,. ) near to Yuquan campus not far more than 2-3 km away.

can anyone recommend me on a good street names and areas. 

I heard about Lian Hua Jie, Xihu Qu, Hangzhou road any suggestions?

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.
2 hours ago, memmzhou said:

Hi im moving to hangzhou in a month ,

Im looking for a good area (High enviormental ,. ) near to Yuquan campus not far more than 2-3 km away.

can anyone recommend me on a good street names and areas. 

I heard about Lian Hua Jie, Xihu Qu, Hangzhou road any suggestions?

Dude,  you make a few mistakes... Xihu Qu just is the district (and it is really big) where zheda yuquan is located..  It would be best to just go to some agencies like wo ai wo jia. Best is to bring a Chinese friend with you because you will get cheated. Will you study at zheda?? Why dont stay in the international dorm building? It is quite comfortable, I stayed there 2 1/2 years.  From there you have a nice base and you can look around.. Keep also in mind that you normally pay 3 months rent at once,  then 1/2 - 1 month rent to the agency and 1 month deposit.. Around zheda you will pay between 3.5k-4.5k easily. 

• Upvote 1

On 19.10.2017 at 2:03 PM, san5324 said:

Dude,  you make a few mistakes... Xihu Qu just is the district (and it is really big) where zheda yuquan is located..  It would be best to just go to some agencies like wo ai wo jia. Best is to bring a Chinese friend with you because you will get cheated. Will you study at zheda?? Why dont stay in the international dorm building? It is quite comfortable, I stayed there 2 1/2 years.  From there you have a nice base and you can look around.. Keep also in mind that you normally pay 3 months rent at once,  then 1/2 - 1 month rent to the agency and 1 month deposit.. Around zheda you will pay between 3.5k-4.5k easily. 

Yes I my meaning was referring to : Lian hua Jie road. that is 2-3 km far from Yuquan campus.

thanks for the advice , but I need to close all the apartment things before I come I have my chinese friend arranged do those things, I just need a good "Street names" and he will do the rest , yes I hope to rent in a maximum price of 5k rmb a month. that I can afford thanks ! if you have any suggestions will be much appreciated.

• Like 1

Hi,

I have an room to rent very close to yuquan campus, its 3450 per month and the payment is very flexible,

Its located by Lianhua street and Jingzhou Road in a complex called Shanshui Renjia Caiyuntian.

Its perfect timing for me as i will be moving out pretty soon so i need to find someone to take over my room.

If your interested please message me or add my wechat and i can send you photos, [please send me private message for my contact information]