Sign in to follow this  
RussellExpert

Store with cameras

Hello. Can anybody recommend the store in Hangzhou where I can find compact cameras like panasonic lumix lx10 or lx15, canon g7x mark2, or sony, fuji. All in one place so i can take a look and compare. Thank you for your help.

• Upvote 1

Looking for a job ? The job is looking for you too !  Please UPLOAD/BUILD your resume first → HERE.

Hi

Nowadays most people just shopping online, say Taobao and Jingdong.

But you can always visit the buildings around 文三路369 颐高数码旗舰广场 (Wensan road #369,Egoit digital flag-ship square), and  百脑汇电脑城 教工路23号百脑汇科技大厦(近文三路) (Buynow computer town, Jiaogong road #23)

Be careful before you make any decision and pay for the product. The salesman sometimes can be quite annoying.

Best 

• Upvote 1

sell a non used one.. a Sony digital 16,1 Mega pixel, 5x optical zoom.. with a portable bag and cable to connect to any device..

Price 300rmb

free to contact any time

IMG_20171029_153503.jpg

I personally hate haggling with a passion. I do not like when I am looking at products like electronics and there is no prices on them, which makes me talk to the salesperson, and getting the run around of what the prices are. Also, I want to hit a salesperson I'm the mouth of they ask me how much I am willing to pay for something. I don't know. I am not the salesman. Buying a car would be maddening.

Buying stuff online is weird also, and having to wait for the package to arrive at your door. Since I don't want my product stolen, I want to be at the door when it arrives.