Hangzhou Expat
Sign in to follow this  
JinShan

Investor/Partner in Zero Point Energy Start up.

Looking for investor/ partner to bring the product from research phase to testing/commercialization.

For inquiries email: [please send me private message for my contact information]

• Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Hello, Just thought I would leave this info here about my friend's beauty salon. It's called t-mei beauty salon . The beauty salon is based on the 7th floor, 1st building of GuoDu Development Plaza, No 182, Chao Hui Road, Hangzhou. Nearest metro station is West Lake Cultural Square (about 200 meters away). The main hairdresser is called Julia - has been working in the industry for nearly a decade, worked in London for some time, won a bunch of awards. She is a local, but speaks English. They  do haircuts, style and color hair, do hair-nourishment, makeup, manicures, eye-lashes... They also have a pool table and serve some really good coffee, too :)  If you find yourself in need of a good hairdresser, t-mei beauty salon is an excellent choice and I hope you visit them soon :) Phone number: 13208005020
    • omg, yes! The constant turning a bedroom into something else to make it fit or vice versa. It's really obvious in those apartments where there wouldn't be a wall ends up having a half-ass built slide in doors/blankets to cover an area up, and they still want like 6500 cause it has that extra bed room. haha. 
    • What blue is saying is 100% truth.. They are like fake.  Best to bring a Chinese friend with you because they are going to Rip you off. I will also add to  blue his points the most scam they all use.  For example you will say you want a 2 bed room apartment with a separate living room ( normal for us right) then they will bring you to many crappy places with no living room or with 1 bedroom turned into a living room.. Wjen they get you all tired up they will show you what you want but the price is much much more expensive.  They hope u will take it because you are all messed up from all the stress and going trough the crappy apartments... Keep that in mind :p
    • Most of the online websites all post fake pictures. Me and my wife go through this shit all the time and its annoying. For the most part we use ganji wang. Put in all the details from the top, it gives you the results, see an apartment we like, we give the realtor a call, and they reply in one of three ways.  1. That apartment is gone, we have some that look like that (they RARELY do, most are just shit holes) 2. Those pictures are fake, but we have some that look like that. 3. That apartment is still available but the actual price on it is ....and they bump it up a few thousand.  imo, the easiest way is still finding a real estate agent, let them get an idea of what you are looking for and then they will take you to several apartments. 
    • Am an interested party.kindly contact me [please send me private message for my contact information]