Hangzhou Expat
Sign in to follow this  
Smary

International annual medical insurance

Question

Can anyone recommend an insurance company that offers an international annual medical insurance that covers a year of study / work in any country except the country of origin ? 

Thank you!

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Smary said:

Can anyone recommend an insurance company that offers an international annual medical insurance that covers a year of study / work in any country except the country of origin ? 

Thank you!

I don't know where u come from but i used aon Hewitt study insurance.. It cost like 40 euro a month and then I had the following things covered. 

1.  Complete health care.                     Small things I had to pay, send them the form and receipts and they would pay it back. They covered 2 major surgeries in a specialized hospital in China too. 

2. Travel insurance. 

3. Accident insurance. 

4. They also covered 2 airplane tickets when my grandmother died and when my mother was about to die. This was in 3 months time. 

5. Also include a lawyer it u ever need one. 

Good luck. 

3 hours ago, san5324 said:

I don't know where u come from but i used aon Hewitt study insurance.. It cost like 40 euro a month and then I had the following things covered. 

1.  Complete health care.                     Small things I had to pay, send them the form and receipts and they would pay it back. They covered 2 major surgeries in a specialized hospital in China too. 

2. Travel insurance. 

3. Accident insurance. 

4. They also covered 2 airplane tickets when my grandmother died and when my mother was about to die. This was in 3 months time. 

5. Also include a lawyer it u ever need one. 

Good luck. 

from Slovenia.

Ok, I'll take a look, thank you! 

• Like 1