Hangzhou Expat
Sign in to follow this  
Van

New to Hangzhou from San Francisco

Hi All,

This is my first week in Hangzhou. I relocated from San Francisco, California. I am currently in Xiasha as my company is located nearby. I look forward to meeting other expats and learning Mandarin!

Hi I’m a professional Chinese teacher of Zhejiang university  . If u r interested in learning Chinese , feel free to contact me:)

yasmine 

• Like 1

You're just saying that because you spend a lot of time in the town where they drink boys' urine. There are 2 or 3 small parts in China that have good food, in the far NW or NE of the country far from Xiasha. 

On 2/19/2018 at 2:39 PM, Popcorn Sutton said:

Unlike San Francisco, Chinese food is awful here, not a good Chinese restaurant to be had in all the country.

There is great food all over the city/country. Maybe if you got your fat face out of a bucket of KFC or McNugget you'd actually see that. 

8 hours ago, BluePasta said:

There is great food all over the city/country. Maybe if you got your fat face out of a bucket of KFC or McNugget you'd actually see that. 

I will as soon as you suck your mother's dick.

5 hours ago, Popcorn Sutton said:

I will as soon as you suck your mother's dick.

amazing that someone like you is even complaining. You can at the very least drink clean water and don't have to catch your food everyday like back in Zambia. I'm pretty sure your mother would grow a dick if i handed her a plate of food.