Hangzhou Expat
china1103

Price of Renting Apartment

Question

I would like to get some idea what a 1-2 bedroom apartment rents for outside the CBD.  I want a fairly new, well furnished apartment, around 80 squares.  I am hoping I can get something nice for under 3500 RMB a month.  Is this realistic in Hangzhou?  If not, what is?

5 answers to this question

LMAO,,... maybe 5 years ago, and then you had to move all the way west...now u should think for worn down appartments,, I guess in the 4200+ category.

On 5/6/2018 at 11:31 PM, san5324 said:

LMAO,,... maybe 5 years ago, and then you had to move all the way west...now u should think for worn down appartments,, I guess in the 4200+ category.

Very reasonable estimate. I live in the city center (WL cultural sq) and it's 2 beds - 4400. And that's a good deal actually. It's been renovated but a very old building... 4200+ is a really good point of reference.

11 hours ago, Hungry_Hippo said:

Very reasonable estimate. I live in the city center (WL cultural sq) and it's 2 beds - 4400. And that's a good deal actually. It's been renovated but a very old building... 4200+ is a really good point of reference.

How u doing bro? 

On 6/11/2018 at 1:25 AM, san5324 said:

How u doing bro? 

Not too good, mate. Not too good indeed. I think I got 1-2 months in me left, although I get paid Friday and just want to bounce... I think I'll start a thread on that topic - how to make best of my remaining time here...

Still want to get that tailored suit though :D :D :D

8 hours ago, Hungry_Hippo said:

Not too good, mate. Not too good indeed. I think I got 1-2 months in me left, although I get paid Friday and just want to bounce... I think I'll start a thread on that topic - how to make best of my remaining time here...

Still want to get that tailored suit though :D :D :D

That sucks man :(