Hangzhou Expat
Sign in to follow this  
Lilyana

Sublet available, July - August, 3000 yuan discount

I am urgently looking for people to take over my contract, July to September. 

2 bedroom apartment in Gongshu district, kitchen, bathroom, balcony with a nice view, 15th floor. The apartment itself has limited furniture but I am leaving everything i bought for free - things like mattresses, desks, cabinets, oven, coffee machine, vacuum cleaner, etc. Use them, throw them or sell them if you like. 

Original price is 4950 per month. The agency requires the 2 months to be paid at once along with a one month deposit. 

I am leaving in 10 days and would like to handle this as soon as possible, so good news people, I am willing to sublet at 3500 per month. I will cover the difference to the original price but you will still have to pay the full deposit. If you don't break anything, you should receive it back once you leave. 

The complex is brand new, good central location with good transport connections near by. Close to Xihu and universities. Good security, access everywhere needs a card. 

PM me for details. Wechat - [please send me private message for my contact information]

Hurry up! 3500 for such an apartment is a steal.