Hangzhou Expat
Sign in to follow this  
Mo_

Second Hand Router V*N for sale

Router for sale V*N, u can browse facebook, youtube, instragram, google using it. no access fee. 

bought for 650RMB and now selling for 400RMB

Contact details: moo5400  w*ch*t

1421621291.thumb.jpg.cea9568859c3d8073208b4f7fca2f1b2.jpg 

U need software otherwise the hardware (router) will not work. 

Kinda sneaky that u don't mention that. 

1. Either software VPN
or 
2. Router preconfig VPN

Software (you pay a subscription)
Preconfig VPN (it works untill the server goes down... then you have a useless router...)

49 minutes ago, Chappie said:

1. Either software VPN
or 
2. Router preconfig VPN

Software (you pay a subscription)
Preconfig VPN (it works untill the server goes down... then you have a useless router...)

Exactly, and in this case I believe number 2 already happened. 

No software needed... it has works fineI even paid the aftersales service, which will be transfered to the new owner.  The reason i am selling it because i got a new one which can use netflix. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• A 2 bedroom apartment is available for rent near alibaba xixi campus, 2 rooms, 1 bathroom, 1 lobby, with kitchen. NO AGENT FEE On west wen Er road (文二西路) Fully furnished with fridge , TV , washing machine , cooking stove, beds and tables. Apartment complex is beautiful with bus station just outside the complex. Bus Available for the nearest metro station. Rent - 4200/month.  Contact me if you are interested. WeChat - VISHAL-CHAWLA
    • As this target product is sold to America, so yes we need foreigners only.
    • I have a motorbike, I bought it from a foreign friend. The motorbike has a Hangzhou licence plate, is insured and has a year inspection pass. I have it for riding in legal areas such as Yuhang, Liangzhu and Linan. So why can I not 过户 (change the official owner of the bike to myself)? I just keep being told "You can't do it you're a foreigner, foreigners can't own motorbikes". When I point out that the owner of the bike is currently a foreigner they say "It was ok last year, but you can't do it now, new law". So my question is just why? I don't think Hangzhou had an epidemic of foreign motorcyclists previously. Why create this big "f*ck you" law against foreigners? It puts you in an awkward position, most of my foreign friends register their motorbikes under their girlfriends name. Meaning since they are legally the owner they could just report it stolen or sell it if you break up. If you don't have a Chinese gf that can help the only other way of doing it is to buy a new bike and the owner of the bike shop will register the bike in his name. Meaning you gotta trust the owner of your local bike shop hard.
    • Actually, the guy has the right idea, even though the posting is dated. It is always a good idea to follow up on subject /career oriented positions archives occasionally. Never know if there's an opening. They may want to contact person.directly instead of dead post.
    • Does he still make you first share it in your moments? I thought that was so annoying so I didn't enter it. The morehangzhou group isn't bad either. A bit of advertising but not bad.