Hangzhou Expat
kikiyoung

English native speaker video actor or actress are needed!!!

A.      Requirements:

1.Authentic and clear pronunciation of English language, young and lively voice that good enough to read ,acting out children stories and sing children songs;English native speakers preferred.

2. Healthy fit looking and active acting, passionate and confident in front of camera.

3. Our videos are used in our English-learning software or apps for users of 3-12 years old, young kids teaching experience or children associated work experience preferred.

B.      Workload:

Flexible work time, Maximum can up 5 hours a day, negotiable working time, can up to your personal free time to set a schedule

C.      Payment:

Hourly pay up to 300 per hour, pay cash once done

Taxi fee (each time ¥50) and drinks provided while official working

D.      Recruitment process: as quick and simple as it can be like:

1. We need a quick audition (screen test) within half an hour in our studio 2. Communicate details of the schedule and confirm the paperwork and payment if the applicant is selected

E.      Contact Ms.Kiki Young

[please send me private message for my contact information]

Address:

Hangzhou Bingjiang Inventronics business building B 5th Floor

杭州滨江区英飞特大厦B座五楼

Metro of Line1 to Xixing Station,then 8 minutes biking or 15 minutes walking to Inventronics Building Tower B (杭州地铁1号线到西兴站,8分钟自行车或15分钟步行到英飞特大厦B座)

www.abc360.com

u=2310736921,3560047141&fm=27&gp=0.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• are you a girl? If not then you are clearly not a "teacher" too. 
    • You got to be kidding. Look at the decoration of the "living room" and you think foreigners are stupid enough to fall for this shit? 
    • The size is 104 square meters with 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom. In very popular location for expat Zhao Hui Road Green Land. 5-10 minutes walking distance to West Lake Cultural Square. ( Metro station) . Hangzhou Plaza, and Zhejiang Museum, Zhejiang Province People Hospital, Schools, Canal are in 10 minutes walking distance area.  Opposite the compound there are 2 big supermarket. Inside the compound there is a in door swimming pool. Schools for children are a lot. Rent is 7200 per month.  If you need to visit it, please contact me. Available since this week.
    • This price include 2 parking place. If you do not need parking place underground then price can be negotiated. Thanks.
    • Property Detail: He Tian Shang Cheng is located near the crossroad of Liu He Road and Xin He Road, very close to Qiantang River. There are Hangzhou International school and Hangzhou No. 2 Middle School, supermarkets, restaurants, and banks around the community. The apartment is furnished in nice decoration, with fridge, washing machine, TV, air condition and so forth. This house( apartment) is a duplex. Big Size with river view. It is one of the best apartment with river view nearby HIS. About 5 minutes walking distance. Nearby there are century mart and food& meet maket. Metro station is in 10 minutes walking distance. If you are interested, please contact me . Thanks. Sending me private message is appreciated. Thank you. Mary