Hangzhou Expat
Sign in to follow this  
LidiaW

Chinese speaker look for language parnter both of spanish and english. (As well as looking for a female roommate)

Hi everyone,

Im Lidia speaking english and spanish, my native language is chinese. I live near from the metro line 1 Ding An Road , distric Shangcheng, en Hangzhou. I would like to find someone who is looking for the language partner. I want to find a language parter in Hanghzou to help each other with the objetive of improving both of english and spanish level. Im available on weekends.  My present level is between B1-B2, intermediate.  Hope to know you!

Hola todos,

Soy Lidia hablo inglés y español, mi idioma nativo es el chino. Vivo ahora cerca del metro línea 1,Ding An Road, districto Shangcheng, Hangzhou. Me gustaría encontrar una pareja de intercambio que también quiera mejorar su chino. Mi presente nível de castellano es entre B1-B2. Tengo días libres en los fines de semana. Espero que conocemos pronto! 

Mi wechat es lllliiiijjjj. (son letras repetidas de 4 veces : LIJ) 

(PS: Im also looking for a roommate, better female. I live a flat with two bedrooms towards to south and really good lacation. It is less than 300 meters from the metro station and only 900 meters from the the Nanshan Road. I like running by the lake after one-day working off.If you are interested, please add me by wechat I will show you `pics and you also can see my house in person when we both are available. Estoy también buscando una pareja de piso, mejor femenino. Vivo un piso con dos habitaciones dando al sur y está bien situado. Está menos de 300 metros de la parada del metro y solo 900 metros de avenido Nanshan. Me gusta correr depués de trabajo y hacer yoga. Si se lo interesa, por favor, no dude poner en contacto conmigo por wechat. Enseñaré unos fotos de mi piso y también podríamos quedar para que lo veas en primera persona cuando estemos disponibles.)

Un abrazo (Hugs)

Lidia

On 9/13/2018 at 10:44 PM, Arielle Turner said:

Hi Lidia! I'm a native English speaker and I also speak Spanish at a C1 level. I just moved here a month ago so I speak very little Chinese and would like to learn, if that's ok for you! Let me know!

I’m looking for language partner, too. My wechat ID/IG  are  [please send me private message for my contact information]. Contact me if you have interest