Hangzhou Expat
Sign in to follow this  
sainthood

Contract Lawyers for English and Chinese

Question

Hi all.

好久不见。

Q: anyone know of a good bilingual law firm? Needs to have initial consultation free (which, frankly, they ALL should!.. I mean, paying someone to tell you they can't help is BS!)

Yes, I'm having arguments with the former employer...

1 answer to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• are you a girl? If not then you are clearly not a "teacher" too. 
    • You got to be kidding. Look at the decoration of the "living room" and you think foreigners are stupid enough to fall for this shit? 
    • The size is 104 square meters with 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom. In very popular location for expat Zhao Hui Road Green Land. 5-10 minutes walking distance to West Lake Cultural Square. ( Metro station) . Hangzhou Plaza, and Zhejiang Museum, Zhejiang Province People Hospital, Schools, Canal are in 10 minutes walking distance area.  Opposite the compound there are 2 big supermarket. Inside the compound there is a in door swimming pool. Schools for children are a lot. Rent is 7200 per month.  If you need to visit it, please contact me. Available since this week.
    • This price include 2 parking place. If you do not need parking place underground then price can be negotiated. Thanks.
    • Property Detail: He Tian Shang Cheng is located near the crossroad of Liu He Road and Xin He Road, very close to Qiantang River. There are Hangzhou International school and Hangzhou No. 2 Middle School, supermarkets, restaurants, and banks around the community. The apartment is furnished in nice decoration, with fridge, washing machine, TV, air condition and so forth. This house( apartment) is a duplex. Big Size with river view. It is one of the best apartment with river view nearby HIS. About 5 minutes walking distance. Nearby there are century mart and food& meet maket. Metro station is in 10 minutes walking distance. If you are interested, please contact me . Thanks. Sending me private message is appreciated. Thank you. Mary