Hangzhou Expat
Maryinhz123

Flat nearby West Lake Cultural Square for rent

The size is 104 square meters with 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom. In very popular location for expat Zhao Hui Road Green Land. 5-10 minutes walking distance to West Lake Cultural Square. ( Metro station) . Hangzhou Plaza, and Zhejiang Museum, Zhejiang Province People Hospital, Schools, Canal are in 10 minutes walking distance area. 

Opposite the compound there are 2 big supermarket. Inside the compound there is a in door swimming pool. Schools for children are a lot.

Rent is 7200 per month. 

If you need to visit it, please contact me. Available since this week.

450x338c (1).jpg

450x338c (2).jpg

450x338c (10).jpg

450x338c.jpg

You got to be kidding. Look at the decoration of the "living room" and you think foreigners are stupid enough to fall for this shit? 

3 hours ago, san5324 said:

You got to be kidding. Look at the decoration of the "living room" and you think foreigners are stupid enough to fall for this shit? 

hahahaha! What a disgusting apartment for over 7k a month! Looks like it hasn't been cleaned in forever. That air pollution stains, too! 

2 hours ago, BluePasta said:

hahahaha! What a disgusting apartment for over 7k a month! Looks like it hasn't been cleaned in forever. That air pollution stains, too! 

Always try to cheat the stupid foreigners I guess.. I'm sure Chinese people even don't pay half.