Hangzhou Expat
evacai915

anyone want to meet at Wade's BAR&GRILLtonight

On 11/19/2018 at 10:28 AM, Chappie said:

In the olden days there was a QQ group and this website... nowadays its more on wechat... but again you have to start somewhere :) 

So why don't we create a wechat group(not a public account but the real talking group)? or perhaps u guys already have one. Just kindly let me in ; )

15 minutes ago, CHARLESALPHA said:

So why don't we create a wechat group(not a public account but the real talking group)? or perhaps u guys already have one. Just kindly let me in ; )

if you scan the qr code and ask the admin to invite you into the groups....

Does he still make you first share it in your moments? I thought that was so annoying so I didn't enter it. The morehangzhou group isn't bad either. A bit of advertising but not bad.

On 11/20/2018 at 11:37 AM, Chappie said:

wechat ID hangzhouinternationa (without the l)

I was invited into a group named BCS Voice of English club after i threatened the admin: ).But...  Few people talk and most time what i see in there are the  links of English articles .whicn simply reminds me of horrible reading comprehension in the past English tests.

That's absolutely not the live  live.

On 11/20/2018 at 7:19 PM, BluePasta said:

Does he still make you first share it in your moments? I thought that was so annoying so I didn't enter it. The morehangzhou group isn't bad either. A bit of advertising but not bad.

Completely agreed.Above all.no fun.and that's not tolerable.