Hangzhou Expat
Potassium

Nintendo Switch games

Question

Hello! Is anybody familiar with any local store that sells Nintendo Switch games? I'm in the Shangcheng district, but I imagine I might have to take the metro somewhere for this. I've seen Sony and Microsoft stores for PS4/XB stuff, but nothing from Nintendo. 

Thanks! 

7 answers to this question

All switch games are region free and have English. U need to go to buy now hui for example.. On the fourth floor they sell games. I used to buy games there.. I kinda forget the other location. It's close to wen hui road. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, san5324 said:

All switch games are region free and have English. U need to go to buy now hui for example.. On the fourth floor they sell games. I used to buy games there.. I kinda forget the other location. It's close to wen hui road

U mean  Broadway the PC market?  I  know that place(but not sure selling switch games or not)  .It's at  NO.23  Jiao gong Road  and u may need to take a taxi cuz  there isn't any Metro stop nearby.

10 hours ago, CHARLESALPHA said:

U mean  Broadway the PC market?  I  know that place(but not sure selling switch games or not)  .It's at  NO.23  Jiao gong Road  and u may need to take a taxi cuz  there isn't any Metro stop nearby.

It's called buy now hui ;p  and I used to live pretty close to there.. 

My work colleague is playing Nintendo Switch games everyday & i am going to buy one after the Diablo 3 mandarin version is released.

I think i can ask him about the Information of  local stores and guide u there if U really need this. 

By the way I'm local.Where do U come from?

Thanks @CHARLESALPHA. It's not urgent, I've just been downloading the games from eshop when I want a new one, but I prefer having physical copies. I want the English versions though, so hopefully you or somebody else knows of a place that has them in stock. I've seen them on Taobao too, but I just thought surely *somebody* might have at least one brick & mortar store with this stuff in the city.

From Canada, btw. 

10 minutes ago, Potassium said:

Thanks @CHARLESALPHA. It's not urgent, I've just been downloading the games from eshop when I want a new one, but I prefer having physical copies. I want the English versions though, so hopefully you or somebody else knows of a place that has them in stock. I've seen them on Taobao too, but I just thought surely *somebody* might have at least one brick & mortar store with this stuff in the city.

From Canada, btw. 

Yeah i can firmly tell you that there're brick & mortar stores with physical NS game copies in the city .cuz i've found at least two of them by asking my friends. But i'm not sure whether they have the English versions of your wanted games or not .So would you pls show me your buying list so that i can telephone them in advance  to make sure they've got the English versions in stock? and the answer may return with their price as well FYR