Hangzhou Expat
Sign in to follow this  
Yurii Lykhovodov

The salary. What should i think about

Dear all,

I see several job offers, which could be interesting for me. Im just thinking about the salary level, which is quite different by different companies. So its between 15 to 35 K per month. Why is it so? Is there some hidden costs/taxes i am not familiar with? 

What generally should I ask by salary discussion? 

Thank you for help! 

9 hours ago, Yurii Lykhovodov said:

Dear all,

I see several job offers, which could be interesting for me. Im just thinking about the salary level, which is quite different by different companies. So its between 15 to 35 K per month. Why is it so? Is there some hidden costs/taxes i am not familiar with? 

What generally should I ask by salary discussion? 

Thank you for help! 

Depends on who they are from, and what types of organisations they are. Possibly the highest ones are from Agencies, which will more than likely screw you. They are bastards to promise good money only to deduct amounts for all the BS reasons they can think of. And when I say screw you, I mean SCREW YOU TOTALLY!!

So, hours of work, days working vs days off, type of organisation, housing included/excluded, what else is included/excluded. WHat I am saying is the you need to give more detailed info to get better advice here. If one of them comes from HELEN, she'll fucking screw you til you die. Stay away from Helen. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/5/2019 at 2:52 AM, Yurii Lykhovodov said:

Don't know why we waste our time trying to help some people here, who don't have the courtesy to acknowledge or indicated they have even bothered to read any response. :anger:

On 1/5/2019 at 2:23 AM, Ding2go said:

Depends on who they are from, and what types of organisations they are. Possibly the highest ones are from Agencies, which will more than likely screw you. They are bastards to promise good money only to deduct amounts for all the BS reasons they can think of. And when I say screw you, I mean SCREW YOU TOTALLY!!

So, hours of work, days working vs days off, type of organisation, housing included/excluded, what else is included/excluded. WHat I am saying is the you need to give more detailed info to get better advice here. If one of them comes from HELEN, she'll fucking screw you til you die. Stay away from Helen. 

9 hours ago, Ding2go said:

Don't know why we waste our time trying to help some people here, who don't have the courtesy to acknowledge or indicated they have even bothered to read any response. :anger:

Sorry, Gentlemen, i just have got all the responses. We are here to help each other. Dont be nervous if somebody (me!) stupidly can't find all the answers. Sorry and many thanks for your help! 

On 1/5/2019 at 2:23 AM, Ding2go said:

Ding2go, 

Thanks for your advise! Dont know who this HELEN is, but I will keep it in my mind!!

I am Ukrainian (Ukraine is close to Russia, and some people dont see the difference, but there is!)), and currently work for chinese processing and trading company. I am responsible for sourcing (purchasing) of frozen meat from CIS coutries (Ua, RU, BEL, Kaz etc) and delivering it into china. 

I actually dont see any further grow in this company - so i decided to go to China. Have got the business visa (for now I feel it must be enough for try some interviews). Now choosing the positions which can be connected with my previously activity. Especially because my current Mandarin level is not enough HSK2 - but i am working on it))

So. That is the story. 

Thank you Ding2Go again!

2 hours ago, William Fang said:

你好,Здрастуйте

im wiliam from hangzhou  hope we can be friends~

That would be William the Wanker, from your spamming of many posts. 

On 1/16/2019 at 11:56 AM, William Fang said:

lol, get the fuck out of china you ass~

Hahaha I knew exactly what kind of loser u were by the other post.. Go cry in a corner like a good little bitch boy. And u better be nice to foreigners or you social credit will drop faster than u can say "welcome in China". 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, William Fang said:

Ummm. Any new words from 1979 ? Hahahhahahaha  dude. You are  hilarious ^_^

That made absolutely zero sense. Now go back to your corner little girl.