Hangzhou Expat
ANtoine儿

Hi everyone / 很高兴认识你

Bonjour.

Antoine from France, new in Hangzhou, briefly in Shanghaï before. I am trying to learn Chinese on my own and teaching French here and there. For now i’m walking and biking around the city, discovering my new home. Any tips / insolite places is appreciated. If you need help with your French, please don’t hesitate to contact me...

Hey if you are interested in get to know some people. We have an international Stammtisch. (Also look at coming events in this forum) We will meet this Saturday. 

Let me know if you are interested 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• I'm leaving China for a couple of months and would like to offer my apartment for rent whilst I'm away till mid-March. Single apartment in Xiasha next to Jinshahu mall (Vanguard, Zara, Bershka.etc) and  right by Jinshahu subway line 1. Super convenient patch, 2500rmb/month, no agent fee. If interested let me know, could possibly arrange for long term rent afterwards.
    • I'll check for their opening hours that day.  Beer and fun at 7:00am on the 4th... Cheers!
    • There will be an available room near Ant Financial office and Zhejiang University  Yuquan Campus (浙江玉泉校区) from February 9th. The room is in a fully furnished shared apartment. The room has a big closet and many bookshelves/dividers. It's 10 minutes walk  from Line 2 Fengtan Road Metro Station (丰潭路-地铁站)and 2 minutes walk from the Bus stop (文三西路丰潭路口-公交站). Cleaning lady cleans the apartment once a week. Rent fee is flexible. For more info, please send me a personal message.
      地理位置优越,交通方便
      周围生活便利。
      靠近玉泉校区,蚂蚁金服,支付宝。
      房间整洁,室友女生 人超好。
      家具都全,拎包入住。
      距离浙大玉泉,蚂蚁金服,支付宝都很近,出门也就是公交车站,距离地铁二号线一公里左右。
      厨房和卫生间公用,但是每周有阿姨来搞卫生。
      电费水费物业费网费每个月分摊。
    • I decided to call up a friend of mine who is a cop. They are already planning to get rid of the electric bikes before the Asia games. So right now you can register one until 2021, then you won't be able to register one anymore. The reason, the biggest accidents in China are being caused by the fucking e-bikes. The big truck that had trees on it that fell on 3 people because of an e-bike crossing illegally was the straw that broke the camels back!
    • So, at the end of the day, Foreigners can actually own and ride Motorcycles in HZ  but just not the restricted areas yeah?