Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Job Description as following:  1. Be responsible for teaching English to students aged from 3-12 in an English training school in Hangzhou. The school is at No. 165#, Qiuyue RD, Gongshu District,  
      2. Part-time: evening 4:30-8:30 pm (weekdays) and 9:30 am-6:00 pm (weekend) 
      3. Prepare for the courses before the class. 
      4. Be positive and warm-hearted with vigor and patience, love children and teaching. 

Qualification: 
      1. Native English speaker from USA , UK, Canada,Australia or New Zealand, ect; 
      2. Bachelor’s degree or above, better with majors in Language, education, art or relative field. 
      3. 1 year teaching experience preferably in EFL. TESOL or TEFL certificate is preferred. 
      4. Age required: 20-45 years old. 

Payment: 200-300 RMB per hour; 
      If you are interested in this job, please send me a direct message with your details( wechat account , phone number, picture, e-mail,..)   
    • Hi guys, my name is Michael. I'm in HZ for a few weeks and looking to meet some new friends.  A little about me; I'm originally from the UK but I live in the USA right now and am just finishing my PhD at UC San Diego. Just say hi if you'd like to know more. Take care!
    • Thanks for the info. It’s helpful 
    • Then what do you call MAO Livehouse? They play tonnes of alternative hard rock, metal, post-rock etc. Zhongshan Nan road, in the mall with Loopy.